Sunday, March 31, 2013

I'm Buff!

1500 lbs recycled! This means I have lifted 1500 lbs with my bare hands! All at once! I'm buff, thanks to you!

I wish you could see the sorting process. When I started off with five customers, it took me 30 minutes to sort their material, now it takes me the same amount of time with 20 customers. It's become an art! You know how people get "in the zone". Oh my, I get in the zone. It's like a sport! I'm the Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, and some other great athlete, of recycling! Send me to the olympics! When I sort, I don't even realize what I'm doing. It's like a blur of paper, plastic, metal cans, and glass. And my arms are like windmills grabbing and throwing, grabbing and throwing. And voila, hundreds of pounds sorted.

So thank you for recycling, and making me buff. Keep it coming!

Ed Arsura

No comments:

Post a Comment